Feb 22, 2021
If you enjoyed Part 1 of Logan,
Chris, and Brad’s recent Miami fireside chat, get ready, because
we’ve got Part 2 for you today! In Part 2, the guys are digging
deeper into those mindset shifts you need to make to level up. So
pour yourself a beverage, settle somewhere comfy, and listen up,
because this is a long one and you won’t want to miss a minute of
In this episode, we talk
- Our takes on the biggest mindset shift
contractors need to make to do better business (hint: the key word
- How fixating solely on leads is not a useful
way to grow.
- Why participation trophies get a bad rap: it
shouldn’t be all about the result; it’s about the
- How to recognize that you have worth in the
community and in transforming people’s lives. And then how to not
be afraid to translate that worth into earnings.
- The biggest mindset shifts Logan and Brad have
made to level-up their businesses.
- Investments Logan has made in his business that
helped him reach the one-million-dollar-business mark.
- The importance of getting your employees to
buy-in to your vision and how much this can help your business and
make your life easier.
- How to learn from contractors that are doing
well -their success didn’t happen by chance.
- How to be confident when naming your price,
which can be tricky when you’re charging an amount you couldn’t
- How to sell off emotion -a remodel like an open
kitchen is worth its price for all the memories families can create
- The importance of confident, consistent,
organic social media posting and why contractors sometimes feel
afraid to post.
Links to resources:
Cameron Herold’s book
Brad’s business Elevated Solutions
Contractor Sales Academy
To learn more, join the Facebook
Common Sense Contracting and check out the in-depth Facebook live
webinars on this topic.
For more Contractor Growth Tips,